Site Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Number Challenge

Thursday, August 11, 2011
My take on the challenge was "Family 24-7"


What a FUN day this turned out to be. 
"I can't remember the last time I had colored Easter eggs!" seemed to be the phrase of the day from my parents.



How true it is that we should "Enjoy life's little Moments"



I love creating my own handmade flowers and the fan fold flower is definately one of my favorites.  A punched scalloped piece and a brad are just the right touch to finish it off! 



The title was created with my Cricut Expression using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

6 comments:

  1. This is a FABULOUS layout. I like the flower you made as well as the title you cut. Great use of the QQ Vellum. Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how everything is laid out, great design!!
    Thanks for playing along with QQ!!

    Adora
    (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great layout, absolutely Amazing! I love to use my Cricut on my layouts too! So glad you joined us in the 1st Quick Quotes challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Your eye for design is super keen girl! Thank you for sharing and playing with us at QQ! I am honored to be your first of I am sure...many followers! Fantastic indeed!


    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! I love the folded corner and the way you used your quote and the ribbons! Just lovely!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some amazing details on this LO. I love it! Your homemade flower is just awesome! I am going to do a flower to similar to that for an upcoming 'Tuesday techniques' at the blog :)

    ~Lisa (QQ Social Media Director)
    www.blogquickquotes.com

    ReplyDelete